The conference will be held in Hotel Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Split. Overlooking the Adriatic Sea with the ritzy islands of Hvar and Brac directly in front of us, the hotel puts you at the heart of Dalmatia. Situated only 3 kilometres from the city centre, this hotel sits in scenic surroundings on a white pebble beach that runs along the aquamarine waters of the Adriatic Sea.
Hotel Radisson Blu Resort & Spa
Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Split features 252 rooms for business or leisure travelers, complete with free Wi-Fi and in-room coffee and tea facilities.
- Complimentary coffee and tea
- Breakfast buffet
- Cots available
- Dry cleaning
- Early check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness center
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- Meeting facilities
- Running trails
- In-room safe
The excusive room prices for conference participants available to be booked through Conference payment system:
Single room – 1025 HRK (137 EUR, 163 USD)
Double room – 1200 HRK (160 EUR, 190 USD)
City tax – 10 HRK (1,33 EUR, 1,6 USD) per day
In case the hotel Radisson blue is full, the alternative accommodation can be found:
- Hotel Posh Split (5-stars) – 1 km from the hotel Radisson Blu Resort & Spa
- Hotel Ora (4-stars) – 0.9 km from the hotel Radisson Blu Resort & Spa
- Hotel Fanat (4-stars) – 1 km from the hotel Radisson Blu Resort & Spa
- Hotel More (3-stars) – 0.7 km from the hotel Radisson Blu Resort & Spa
How to get to the Radisson Blu Resort & Spa
Transfer Split Airport – Hotel Radisson Blu Resort: 450 HRK (61 EUR, 72 USD)
Transfer Hotel Radisson Blu Resort – Split Airport: 450 HRK (61 EUR, 72 USD)
- From Split Airport
By taxi: Located 22km from the airport, the hotel is only a half-hour taxi ride away. You can contact the hotel to arrange a pick up.
- From Željeznički kolodvor Split Train Station
By taxi: Located only 3km from the station, the hotel is less than a ten-minute taxi ride away.
- From the Ferry Port of Split
By taxi: Located only 3km from the ferry port, the hotel is only a ten-minute taxi ride away.
Uber is available in Split.
- 22 km (around 20 minutes drive) from Split Airport (IATA code: SPU)
- 150 km (around 1.5 hour drive) from Zadar airport (IATA code: ZAD)
- 245 km (around 3-hour drive) from Dubrovnik airport (IATA code: DBV)
- 346 km (around 3.5-hour drive) from Rijeka airport (IATA code: RJK)
- 416 km (around 4-hour drive) from Zagreb airport (IATA code: ZAG)
Pre- and post-conference travel options – Our touristic Partner Concorda will help you with your travel and accommodation arrangements.